Weld-On Shock Mount Kit, TJ/LJ Rear
MetalCloak Weld-On Shock Mount Kit provides additional rear shock clearance. Moves lower mount outward for interference free articulation for lifted Jeep TJ/LJ Wrangler.Features include:
- 3/16" Steel Plate Shock Mounts
- CAD Designed
- Laser Cut
- CNC Formed
- Allows 6Pak shocks to Bolt Directly onto Factory or Aftermarket Axles
- 3 Times the Strength of OE Brackets
- Weld On Ready
- Made in the USA
Factory brackets must be cut off to install the new brackets; weld on only.
Note: This is a weld-on product. Do not purchase this product unless you are prepared to weld onto your Jeep.
Note: Can be used with other shocks as well, simply substitute our aluminum shock spacers with washers.
Note: MetalCloak recommends you have a suspension specialist align your Jeep once MetalCloak suspension is installed.
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's TJ Wrangler Suspension is the proven leader among production suspension systems.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
Lower Rear Shock Mount Kit
- For use with or without 6Pak Shocks
- Laser cut
- CNC formed
- 3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate
- Allows 6Pak shock to bolt directly onto factory or aftermarket axles
- 3 times the strength of OE brackets
- Raw finished for easy weld on applications
- Requires Welding
What's In The Kit?
- Driver Side Weld On Brackets
- Passenger Side Weld On Brackets
|Compatibility||1996 - 2006 TJ Wrangler | LJ Wrangler|
|Weld-On Bracket||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate|
|Time to Install||1 - 2 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|