Cam Bolt Filler Plate, TJ or JK Wrangler Compatible
MetalCloak's TJ/JK Cam Bolt Filler Plates are designed to work for Jeep Wrangler JK's or TJ/LJ's Wranglers covering the cam-bolt knock outs on the front control arms if they have been removed or damaged.Features Include:
- Works on Either JK or TJ/LJ Wranglers
- Perfect Fit Into Existing Factory Slots
- Thick Steel For Needed Strength
- Stamped Letters For Configuration
- Clear Zinc Plated For Durability
- Kit Contains Four Plates
- Made in the USA
The eccentric design allows for easy installation no matter what Jeep you have and has stamped letters to help you configure for your application.
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's Wrangler Suspension is the proven leader among production suspension systems.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
What is Corner Travel Index?
Since 2014 MetalCloak has tested thousands and thousands of rigs at events all across the county collecting specs on the build and cataloging the results. The data collected allows us to make our own products better.
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
Cam Bolt Filler Plates
Engineered to fit perfectly into the factory "slotted" location.
Eccentric design allows them to be used in either TJ/LJ or JK Wranglers that have had the cam bolt knock outs removed.
Thick steel for the strength needed and finished with a durable zinc protective coating.
A Simple Solution To Fix A Common Problem
- Fits both JK & TJ/LJ brackets
- Clear zinc coated for lasting durability
- Simple solution to fix a common problem
What's In The Kit?
- Cam Bolt Filler Plates (4)
|Compatibility||2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler | 1997 - 2006 TJ/LJ Wrangler|
|Cam Bolt Filler Plates||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate|
|Steel Coating||Clear Zinc|
- After removing the lower control arm bolt, turn the cam bolt plate so the designation of JK or TJ is in the upward position for the model Jeep it is being installed on.
- The cam bolt plates are eccentric so there is only 1 correct way to fit them into the existing slotted location on the control arm brackets.
- Install 1 cam bolt plate to the outside of each control arm bracket: 2 per bracket
- Reinstall control arm bolt and torque to spec.