TJ/LJ Long Arm Frame Mount System
- 1/4" Plate Steel Control arm Mounting Points
- Built In Approach And Departure Angles
- Boat Side Styling
- Recessed Hardware
- Stiffer Chassis When Used With Center Section
- Finished In Premium Black Powdercoat
- Made In The USA
The boat-sided style 1/4" steel plate brackets mount to the frame with thoughtful design that give optimal approach and departure angles that slide up and over the rocks.
Hardware is recessed to keep snag free and easily accessed. The brackets are finished in our premium black texture powdercoat.
The Complete System Will Work With Stock or Aftermarket Transfer Cases
The Long Arm Frame Mounts works with both the early and late model center sections. [click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep TJ Wrangler Suspension Components are second to none.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Black Texture Powdercoat
Our Premium Black Textured Powdercoat is the best in the industry. Check out our video on how we powdercoat.
Fully Integrated 3 Piece Belly Pan
- 1/4" Plate Steel Mounting Points
- Stiffens Chassis
- 3 Piece Belly Pan Provides Easy Access to Transmission & Transfer Case
- Boat-Sided Style 1/4" Steel Plate Angled for Approach & Departure
- Front & Rear Approach and Departure Ramps Designed to Slide Up & Over the Rocks
- Stock or Aftermerket Transfer Cases OK
- Two Versions - Early or Late Model TJ's
Ultimate In Strength
1/4" Plate Steel provides the Ultimate in Strength while providing bolt-on Control Arm Geometry.
3 Piece Belly Pan Ride Height
The MetalCloak 3 piece belly pan fits aftermarket transfer cases (*i.e. Atlas) with no floor modifications or body lift. MetalCloak's 3 piece belly pan is as tall as the factory belly pan allowing you to lose no ground clearance.
What's in the Kit?
- Long Arm Frame Mounts
- Weld in Sleeves
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||1997 - 2006 Jeep TJ Wrangler | LJ Wrangler|
|Long Arm Frame Mounts||1/4" Hot Rolled Steel Plate|
|Steel Coating||Black Powder Coat|
Welding: This Kit Requires Welding at the Rear Axle.
Suspension Alignment: We Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.
|Installation Difficulty||Difficult - Licensed Installer Recommended|
|Body Modification||Cutting & Welding|
|Time to Install||2 - 3 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|