Outboard Shock Mount Spacer, Relocation Kit, JL/JT Lower Front
The Outboard Shock Mount Spacer Kit features:
- Driver & Passenger Lower Front Shock Mount Brackets
- Made From Strong 3/16" Steel
- Precision CNC Fitment
- Shock Mount Spacers
- Grade 8 Hardware for Installation
- Gold Zinc Finish
Note: If using OE wheels 2" spacers will be needed to give proper clearance. These mounts are intended for use for wheels with 4.5" of backspacing or less or an equivalent of a 2" spacer on factory wheels.
Note: The JL/JT Outboard Front Lower Shock Mount Spacer Kit is for Stock Axle Application Only. [click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator Suspension.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Why Gold Zinc?
It's time for The MetalCloak Minute... where we answer frequently asked questions in about a minute. Today's topic: Gold Zinc
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
Outboard Shock Mount Spacer
Outboard Front Lower Shock Mount Spacer Kit
- Engineered to move the lower shock mounts away from the Jeep frame rails increasing clearance for the shock body at the extremes of articulation.
- Treated with Gold Zinc Chromate for the ultimate in defense against the elements.
- Manufactured from laser cut 3/16" steel and CNC bent for superior strength and exact fitment.
- All Grade 8 hardware provided
What's In The Kit?
- Outboard Shock Relocation Mount
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||2018 + JL Wrangler | 2019 + JT Gladiator|
|Outboard Shock Mount||7GA Hot Rolled Steel Plate|
|Steel Coating||Gold Zinc|
OE Wheels: If using OE wheels 2" spacers will be needed to give proper clearance. These mounts are intended for use for wheels with 4.5" of backspacing or less or an equivalent of a 2" spacer on factory wheels.
Axle Requirements: The JL Outboard Front Lower Shock Mount Spacer Kit is for Stock Axle Application Only
|Time to Install||1 Hour|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|