Our First Video Testimonial Contest - Rules & Guidelines
It's Time to Be Famous! Welcome to our first ever Testimonial Video Contest!
We know you've had a lot of time to tinker with your Jeep over the last few weeks, so we thought it would be the perfect time for you to send us a little testimonial of what you think of your Metalcloak product!
You Could Win:
- First Prize - $1000 Gift Certificate
- Second Prize - $500 Gift Certificate
- Third Prize - Metalcloak SWAG Bag ($150 Value)
Interested? Here are the rules, guidlines and disclaimers:
- Limit your videos to 30 - 45 seconds - any longer can drag on. (45 seconds is the maximum length you can upload).
- We want to see both you and your Jeep with Metalcloak products. Bonus for voiceover and Jeep action.
- Basic format should be:
- INTRODUCTION - (Name, Location, Jeep Type) IE... Hi, Frank from Tillamook here, I have a 2008 JK Wrangler named Scoop and...
- THE EXPERIENCE - (Product Performance) IE... Last year I purchased the 3.5" Game-Changer RockSport and just LOVE IT! It has some CRAZY flex and just out drives and out performs my buddies Jeep with that other brand on it. It is my daily driver and my weekend warrior and never lets me down.
- RECOMMENDATION - (Would You Recommend It?) IE... Anyone who asks me I tell them to do their research and they will always come back to Metalcloak... get it and have worry-free fun!
- Once completed, upload the video and get your friends to vote on it. The one with the most votes wins!
- Contest ends Memorial Day, May 25, 2020 at Midnight Pacific.
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at noon via Facebook & Facebook Live.
To enter the contest click here.
Don't forget the fine print: By entering this contest you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit each Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials).
You represent and warrant that you have all right and title necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Service, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any “moral rights” or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.