June 12, 2020
NOW HIRING: Metalcloak is Hiring Engineers
BODY ARMOR ENGINEER
The following description is for either position. How to Apply is at bottom of description
Job Title: Design Body Armor Engineer
Location: Rancho Cordova, CA (Sacramento Area)
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years Experience: 2 to 5 Years minimum
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Company Description: Based in Northern California, we are a premier designer, manufacturer & direct seller of quality aftermarket suspension, “body armor,” and bumper accessories for off road vehicles. We focus on developing new and innovative solutions to the needs of off-road enthusiasts across the country and around the world.
Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering required.
Experience: Experience with metal manufacturing: sheet metal forming, tube bending, weld assemblies. Applicant must be adaptable, and willing to master new skills or disciplines quickly and effectively. Experience as an automotive mechanic, or in an automotive development environment is a plus.
- Maintenance of Engineering designs and documentation for existing products
- Collaboration on new Engineering projects including: design, installation, documentation, testing and cost analysis
- Production support thru researching improved methods, and developing fixtures for increased efficiency of manufacturing and assembly of existing/new product
- Collaboration with Marketing to create, maintain and refine product installation instructions
- Proficiency with SolidWorks a must
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and basic project management skills are required.
Other: Medical & 401k benefits, No travel required.