Aluminum Overland Tube Fenders, JL Wrangler, Rear, Pair
MetalCloak's Overland Rear Tube Fenders for the Jeep JL Wrangler are light weight Aluminum Fenders that increase strength, protection and tire clearance while enhancing the looks.Features Include:
- Driver & Passenger Rear Fenders
- More Clearance than Stock JL Rubicon Fenders
- One Piece - No Additional Flare to Buy
- 1/8" Aluminum Plate Surface Mount
- 1 1/2" .120 Aluminum Tubing
- All Installation Hardware and Brackets
- Option of Raw or MetalCloak's Signature Black Powdercoat.
- Easy to Install
- Made in the USA
Note: This system comes in Raw and MetalCloak's Signature Black Powdercoat.
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep JL Wrangler Body Armor
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
MetalCloak's Overland Front & Rear Tube Fenders
MetalCloak's Overland Front and Rear Tube Fenders for the Jeep JL provide more clearance and strength over the Stock JL Fenders.
Black Powder Coat
MetalCloak's Premium Black Textured Powdercoat process is detailed in this updated video.
JL/JT Aluminum Rear Overland Fenders
Craftsmanship Like No Other...
The Second Half of our Overland Series...
The JL Wrangler Overland Aluminum Rear Flare provides 6" of coverage and an increased "mud guard" to line up with stock style rear bumpers.
- Easy to Install
- Full Rear Tire Coverage
- Same Great MetalCloak Craftsmanship
The engineers at MetalCloak made an extra effort to ensure the Overland Aluminum Rear Flares had the additional "mud guard" many of you were asking for.
- 6" Flare with Additional Tire Coverage
- Lines Up with Most Full Size Rear Bumpers
- Solid Construction to Handle Hits and Scrapes
What's in the Kit
- Overland Rear Fenders
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||2018 + JL Wrangler|
|Rear Overland Fenders||
1/8" Aluminum Plate
1 1/2" x .120 Aluminum Tubing
Solid Aluminum Ball Ends
Finish: This system comes in raw and MetalCloak's signature black powdercoat.
|Body Modification||Some Drilling|
|Time to Install||2 - 3 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|