JK Wrangler Rear Bumper "Crawler" Tire Carrier, 62" BPC
MetalCloak JK Jeep Wrangler Rear Bumper, 62" "Crawler" Tire Carrier System, is a complete bumper system that includes everything you need to protect the rear of your Jeep and securely mount an oversized spare tire to your JK or JK Unlimited.Features Include:
- Fitment For Up To A 40" Spare Tire
- Extreme Duty Rear Bumper Base
- 62" Crawler Tire Carrier Caps
- Adjustable Tire Carrier Swing Arm
- Strong Rectangular 2" X 4" X .125" Wall Steel
- 3/16" Steel Gussets & Mount Plates
- 2" x .120 Wall Tube Support
- Integrated Hi-Lift Jack Mount Location
- Hardware for Mounting Spare
- Finished Black Texture Powdercoat
- Made in the USA
The MetalCloak swing out is built with the strongest materials designed for off-road use with an integrated deflection plate that also acts as the lower support for your tire that prevents sway that puts stress on your carrier, this feature virtually eliminates tire vibration.
Additional mount locations are provided for Hi-Lift Jack. The bumper swing is mounted via dual billet steel plates with a high carbon steel shaft that is supported with two tapered needle roller bearings for a smooth swinging assembly and shake free carrier.
The entire assembly is finished in a durable black texture powdercoat for a long lasting finish.
Combine the incredible strength of this rear bumper with the durability and rattle free design of a carrier system that can hold up to a 40" tire with the MetalCloak system.
Note: MetalCloak recommends using the Rear License Plate Relocation Bracket.
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Rear Bumper Systems
Our Rear Bumper Systems, are a complete kit that includes everything you need to protect the rear of your Jeep JK or JK Unlimited.
Premium Black Powdercoat
Our signature Black Textured Powdercoat provides a micro-texture semi-gloss finish that is easily repairable after trail damage. Watch the video to learn more.
JK Wrangler 62" Rear Tire Carrier System
- Hot Rolled Steel 3/16" Steel Plate
- Options available for mounting Hi-Lift & Tools
- Black Plated Grade-8 Hardware
- Premium Black Texture Powder Coating
- Fits JK & JK Unlimited
Fully Adjustable Tire Mount
- 2" .120 Wall Steel Tube
- 3/16" Steel Plates Fully Adjustable for Tire Size and Backspacing
- Works with 4½", 5", 5½" bolt patterns
- Tire Supported By Integrated Skid Plate
- Fits up to 40" Tire (38" Max Recommended)
Rugged Door Latch
- Hardened Steel Pin
- Rubber Bump Stop and Dampeners
- Built In Skid Plate Protects Latch
- Easy to Open, Easy to Close
Dual Mount Tapered Roller Bearing
- Upper and Lower Hold on Bearing
- 3/4" Billet Steel Dual Supports
- Dual Tapered Needle Roller Bearing Provide Smooth Swing Out
- Bearing Races Pressed in For Ease of Installation
- Smooth Swing Out, With no Up & Down Rocking
- Spring Plunger Safety Pin
Whats in the Kit?
- Tire Carrier
- Rear Bumper Base
- End Caps
- Adjustable Tire Mounts
- Bumper Reinforcement Brackets
- All Required Hardware
|Rear Bumper Base||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel|
|Rear Bumper End Caps||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel|
|Rear Reinforcement Brackets||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel|
|Steel Coating||Black Powdercoat|
License Plate: MetalCloak recommends using the Rear License Plate Relocation Bracket.
|Time to Install||2 - 3 Hours|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|