Universal Adjustable Bump-Stop System (2")
Adjustable bump-stop system features:
- 4 Stackable One Inch Thermoset Elastomer Pads
- Easy Height Adjustment for 1" - 2"
- No Need to Remove Coils for Adjustment (after install)
- Black Oxide Bolts In Required Lengths for all Heights
- Gold Zinc Chromate Bump Plate
Note: MetalCloak Recommends You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once MetalCloak Suspension is Installed. [click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep Wrangler Suspension.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Why Gold Zinc?
It's time for The MetalCloak Minute... where we answer frequently asked questions in about a minute. Today's topic: Gold Zinc
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
Adjustable Bump Stops
- Adjust from 1" - 2" Without Removing Coils
- Perfect Height Regardless of Tire Size
- Thermoset Elastomer Dampens Impact
- Additional Pads Available on Request
- 1" - One section and the short hardware bolts are used for the minimum bump-stop height
- 2" - Two sections and medium hardware bolts are used for medium bump-stop height
Bump Stop Size Recommendation
What's In The Kit?
- Bump Stop Pucks (4)
- Bump Stop Plates (2)
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||1997 - 2006 TJ Wrangler | 2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler | 2018 + JL Wrangler | 2019 + JT Gladiator|
|Bump Stops||Thermoset Elastomer|
|Bump Stop Plates||1008/1010 Steel|
|Steel Coating||Gold Zinc|
Suspension Alignment: MetalCloak recommends you have a suspension specialist align your Jeep once MetalCloak suspension is installed.
|Body Modification||Some Drilling|
|Time to Install||1 Hour|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|