6Pak Shock Rear Mount & Clearance Kit, JK
The 6Pak Rear Shock Mount & Clearance Kit, JK Wrangler allows for the easy installation of all sizes of the 6Pak Long Travel Shocks and increases ground clearance.Features Include:
- Driver & Passenger 3/16" Steel Plate Lower Shock Mount Brackets
- Lower Shock Mount Spacers
- Upper Rear Bar Pin Eliminators
- Gold Zinc Plated Protection
- Additional Shock Body Clearance
- Additional Ground Clearance
- All Necessary Hardware for Installation
- Made in the USA
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep Wrangler Suspension.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Why Gold Zinc?
It's time for The MetalCloak Minute... where we answer frequently asked questions in about a minute. Today's topic: Gold Zinc.
What is Corner Travel Index?
Since 2014 MetalCloak has tested thousands and thousands of rigs at events all across the county collecting specs on the build and cataloging the results. The data collected allows us to make our own products better.
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
6Pak Rear Shock Mount Kit
Shock Mount Brackets:
- Gain 3" of Ground Clearance
- Easy Installation, Just Bolts On
- CNC Formed, Laser Cut 3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate
- Gold Zinc Plating
- Outboard Offset for 6Pak Body Clearance
Bar Pin Eliminators:
- Specially Designed for 6Pak Shocks
- Inboard Offset for 6Pak Body Clearance
- Allows 6Pak to Bolt into Stock Location
- Gains 1/2" of Additional Down Travel
Longer Shocks & More Clearance!
Up to 3" of the stock JK shock mount is eliminated with the 6Pak Shock Mount System. That's 3" added to your departure angle.
What's In The Kit?
- Rear Shock Mount Brackets
- Bar Pin Eliminators
- All Required Hardware
|2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler
|Rear Shock Mount Brackets
|3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate
|Bar Pin Eliminators
|3/4" A36 Steel
|Easy / Moderate
|None / Cutting (Optional)
|Time to Install
|Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.