6Pak Front Shock Mount Kit, JK Wrangler
The MetalCloak 6Pak Front Shock Mount Kit, for the Jeep JK Wrangler, is a effective and simple bolt-on component that allows you to mount the revolutionary Long-Travel 6Pak Shocks into the stock shock towers of your Jeep.
- Driver & Passenger 3/16" Steel Upper Shock Mount Brackets
- Lower Shock Mount Spacers
- Gold Zinc Plated Protection
- Brake Line Bracket Relocation Bolts
- All Necessary Hardware for Installation
- Made in the USA
[click for less...]
MetalCloak's Jeep Wrangler Suspension.
Who Is MetalCloak?
MetalCloak creates Game-Changing Products for the Off Road Enthusiast.
Why Gold Zinc?
It's time for The MetalCloak Minute... where we answer frequently asked questions in about a minute. Today's topic: Gold Zinc.
What is Corner Travel Index?
Since 2014 MetalCloak has tested thousands and thousands of rigs at events all across the county collecting specs on the build and cataloging the results. The data collected allows us to make our own products better.
FMVSS 126 Compliant
MetalCloak not only has the best off road flex, but we are also Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 126 certified and compliant. No other company can match our on- and off-road performance.
6Pak Front Shock Mounting Kit
Shock Mount Brackets:
- Bolt-On (No Welding Required)
- CNC Formed, 3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate
- Bolts Directly into Factory Shock Locations
- Designed Specifically for the 6Pak Shocks
- Gold Zinc Plating
What's In The Kit?
- Upper Front Shock Brackets
- Brake Line Bracket Relocation Bolt
- All Required Hardware
|Compatibility||2007 - 2018 JK Wrangler|
|Front Shock Mount Brackets||3/16" Hot Rolled Steel Plate|
|Body Modification||Some Drilling|
|Time to Install||1 Hour|
|Installation Instructions||Click Here to see a full list of MetalCloak Installation Instructions.|